Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Birthday Celebration Prize Winners

Hi all and welcome to the much anticipated announcement of the prize winners from our 200th challenge birthday celebration.

Winner of an in-stock stamp set from Uniko

 #16 Gerrina

Winner of a $15 USD gift certificate from STAMPlorations

#20 CraftyHairLady

Winners of a $10 USD gift certificate from Lawn Fawn

#9 Kajcyika  and #30 Laurie U 

Congratulations to all of you!!

Patricia will be passing on your details to the sponsor companies as soon as she can, but please be patient as she is currently dealing with a family emergency.

In the meantime don't forget to come back tomorrow for our first December challenge and be introduced to some of our new Design Team.

 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaat, I am one of the lucky winners? I'm over the moon! Thank you soooo much! :D
    Congrats to the other winners too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Thank you thank you thank you so very much for choosing my card is one of the winners. I love to play these challenges and it's an extra bonus when my card is chosen as a winner 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! So lucky to be one of them! Thanks for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!