Monday, March 10, 2014

Challenge #63 - Top Three Winners

Wow!  We were thrilled to have so many excellent entries in last week's sketch challenge!  The participants didn't make it easy for the Design Team to choose our Top Three favorites!  But after careful consideration, we've selected the following:



Laura
 


Awesome job, ladies! Congratulations!  We hope you'll be proud to display our winner's badge on your blog:



Thanks again to everyone who participated in last week's challenge.  If you haven't played along in our color challenge yet this week, we hope you'll find time to join us! You have until 6:00 p.m. GMT/1:00 p.m. EST Wednesday, March 12 to link your card to the challenge post. We'd love to see your artwork!

2 comments:

  1. I'm honoured that you choose my card as one of the top three. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honoured to be declared a winner specially as we went through a trying phase with my little one who incurred two fractures on her right arm. Thank you for selecting my card and bringing me much joy.
    I have forgotten how to add the badge but will fiddle around and try and find out.
    Feeling so proud,
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!